Ever wondered what ‘FAQ’ meant when you saw it while browsing the internet? FAQ stands for ‘Frequently Asked Questions’. On this page, there will be a list of ‘frequently asked questions’ and their answers. Here are a few questions from other websites and possible answers demonstrating what will be covered here. These are only examples since KVVP has yet to develop a Q & A page.
- Q: Is the membership cost per year fixed or is it flexible for low-income seniors?
- A: We hope to have a dues structure that will be flexible to include low-income seniors.
- Q: Can I pay for a membership for another person?
- A: At this time, that hasn’t been discussed but it seems reasonable that you would be able to pay for a membership for another.
- Q: If I become a volunteer, can my volunteer time offset some of the dues for membership?
- A: We are all volunteers and we have talked about ‘time volunteered accruing credits’ based upon the level of ‘volunteerism’ that will be considered as an offset to a part of the membership dues.
- Q: What is the age limit to join?
- A: This is one that has an answer: KVVP welcomes volunteers of all ages.